At Grace Church Southall we love the Bible and everything it says about God’s person, purposes and promises. That’s why the members of Grace Church Southall love having new people come and visit us and worship with us. If you’ve never been to a church service before, don’t worry, we’ve all been there too. You’ll be welcomed warmly and you won’t be asked to do anything either.
Every Sunday starting at 11am, we have our main family worship service. All ages, backgrounds and peoples are welcome:
What do we do:
- We worship the Lord through hymns, songs and prayers.
- We listen to the preaching of God’s Word so we can learning about His person, purposes and promises.
- We share what through testimonies and prayer requests what God is doing in our lives.
- We fellowship with another and get to know our friends and visitors.
Bible Study and Prayer
We also meet every Wednesday evening at 7:30pm. This is an opportunity to explore and study what the Bible actually says and teaches. It is also an opportunity for you to bring questions and talk with someone more about the things of God.
What do we do:
- A time of deeper exploration of the Scriptures. This is sometimes interactive.
- A time to pray for one another and the various needs around us.
- A time of fellowship to encourage, comfort and learn from one another.
You are welcome to join us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.